25 August - 01 September 2019
1. Next Sunday 1st September, there will be the blessing of our Tithe, our families and our work at the end of all Masses. Kindly pick an envelope from the blue box to prepare.
2. Today Homeless of Nairobi will be polishing shoes outside the church. Please support them.
3. Today Choir will be selling tea and snacks to support their activities including choir festivals. Please take a cup of tea and snacks after mass. They are also registering new members at the gazebo.
4. CWA is recruiting new members, kindly visit the desk at the gazebo for registration.
5. Registration for the Sacrament of Confirmation for school children and adults is ongoing. For more information visit the Catechist’s office.
6. The premarital classes for the couples who will be getting married on 30th November 2019 (during the Central Deanery family day at Consolata Shrine) will begin in 15th September 2019 at 3.00pm. Couples who have not solemnized their marriage, kindly register so that you may start preparations on 15th September.