14 - 20 July 2019
1. The Pastoral Team, PPC Members and Allamano Strategic Committee would like to thank all Parishioners for the success of Family, Consolata day and blessing of Allamano Centre. Thank you for coming in large numbers and participating actively. Kindly clap for yourselves.
2. CMA will have their training at 9am in the Allamano Children Hall.
3. Profession groups will have their training today at 10.30am in the Allamano Children Hall.
4. Justice and Peace Committee will have their meeting today after 9 am mass in the field dais, new members are welcomed.
5. Dear Parishioners, last Sunday the Allamano Centre was blessed and Commissioned. As you can see it is not complete, so far we have gotten the contribution of 8M and pledges of 8M, the remaining balance is 84M which is our last mile to complete the Allamano project. We kindly appeal to everyone to contribute according to the cards which were given to you
that you could contribute in honour or memory listing names or engraving in auditorium hall.
6. There will be life in the Spirit seminar starting today to 22nd September every Sunday from 2pm to 5pm in the parish Hall and is open for all parishioners.
7. Charity Committee has organized a Jumble Sale on 21st July.
8. Family Day for the Archdiocese of Nairobi will be on 10th August 2019 at St. Mary’s Msongari. All are invited to attend.
9. Our annual pilgrimage to Subukia is scheduled for Saturday 17th August, and cost per person is Kshs 1,100. Registration and payment is at the desk outside the church or the Parish office during the week.
10. Central Deanery has organized a Mass Wedding to be celebrated on 30th November 2019 at Consolata Shrine. Couples who have not yet solemnised their marriage are encouraged to register and prepare for this important Sacrament. Kindly register at the Catechist’s Office.