23 - 30 June 2019
1. Dear parishioners, as we have severally announced to you that the Allamano Centre is towards completion, we kindly appeal to everyone to contribute according to the cards which were given to you that you could contribute in honour or memory, either listing names or engraving in auditorium hall. We need 100m, which is our last mile to complete the project. From The Allamano Centre Strategic and Steering committee.
2. Christian Education Committee has ongoing teaching on the Catechism of the Catholic Church to refresh our faith every Saturday from 9.am t0 10 am in the tent behind the Nursery School. All are welcome.
3. Central Deanery has organized a Mass Wedding to be celebrated on 30th November 2019 at Consolata Shrine. Couples who have not yet solemnised their marriage are encouraged to register and prepare for this important Sacrament. Kindly register at the Catechist’s Office.
4. The Allamano Centre Strategic Steering Committee, Pastoral team and the Parish Pastoral Council Cordially invite all Consolata Parishioners to the Official Grand Opening of the Allamano Centre. This auspicious occasion will also be a celebration of: The Feast of Our Lady Consolata; and Consolata Shrine Family Day. Date: Sunday, July 7th 2019. Venue: Consolata Shrine Parish. Time: 9:00am. All welcome.
5. The Consolata Mountaineers are planning their annual pilgrimage to Mt. Kenya from 20th to 24th August 2019. All are welcome. For more information, visit the Parish Office.
6. Next Saturday 29th, there will be On-Going Formation for Children who received 1st Holy Communion from 10 am to 1 pm In parish Hall.
7. Next Sunday 30th, is the Children Mass at 9 am. Therefore, there will be no Sunday Service. All children are encouraged to attend and participate in the Mass.
8. Our annual pilgrimage to Subukia is scheduled for Saturday 17th August, and cost per person is Shs 1,100. Registration and payment may be made in the Parish office.
9. Couples planning to get married are asked to register for Marriage Preparation. Sessions will begin on Thursday 27th June 2019. Kindly register at the Catechists Office.