24th September - 30th September 2017
1. The Senior Youth Group will head to Adu, Malindi, for missionary work on the 29th September and travel back on 3rd October. You can assist their missionary activities with foodstuff donations or monetary contributions. You may visit the desk outside the Gazebo for more information.
2. The Charity committee has organized the UPENDO DAY for 30th September 2017, right here at CONSOLATA SHRINE. It is an opportunity to raise funds to assist the needy in the parish, especially those who need to go to school. It is also an opportunity to have fun together for a full day. There will be a walk, mass, and fun, a lot of fun, here in the compound of the Church. We invite you to get already now a T-shirt at Kshs. 1,000/- which has the purpose of raising funds towards this cause. Get it for yourself, for your family, for your friends! All from 7am up to 5pm. Please put it in your diary and see more details in the bulletin!
3. Next Sunday, being the first Sunday of the month, there will be a second collection of St Vincent de Paul to assist the needy of the parish.
4. Next Sunday also after the 12 o’clock Mass we shall have the Eucharistic Rosary prayed before the Blessed Sacrament.
5. Consolata Self Help Group will have a sensitization/recruitment of new members on next Sunday outside the Church. Come prepared.
6. The Parishes of Nairobi have organized a MASS WEDDING on 25th November 2017 at Holy Family Basilica to facilitate the reception of the graces of the sacrament of marriage. Come forward to regularize your situation of marriage in a meaningful way. Approach the catechist’s office for more information.
7. The Construction of the ALLAMANO CENTRE to build a new block of pastoral offices, hall and parking is on-going. We kindly request you to stop by the tables at the entrances of the church and get detailed information about the project. We also invite you to give your contribution or make a pledge towards the project. We thank all those who donated towards the project by participating in the Raffle. May God bless you all! The pay bill number 804877
and USSD *369*2# remains open for donations.
• Ecumenism Committee, on Monday at 6.15pm
• Small Christian Communities Committee, on Monday at 6pm