10 December - 16 December 2017
1. Today there is second collection of St Vincent de Paul to assist the needy of our Parish.
2. Charities Committee wish to thank you all for your generous contribution towards St Vincent de Paul. These go a long way in
supporting our weekly feeding programme and other projects. God bless you.
3. After 12 o’clock mass, we shall pray the Rosary in front of the Blessed Eucharist. All are welcome.
4. The Junior Youth will be going to Naivasha 11th to 14th this month for the annual camp. Registration is in progress at the desk outside the church and the charges are Kshs. 5000.
5. Tuesday 12th, is the Public Holiday and masses follows Saturday schedules as 7am, 9am and 5.30pm.
6. The Parish has organized a pilgrimage to Holy Land early next year. For more details visit the Parish Office.
7. The car stickers to support the construction of the Allamano Centre are still on sale, kindly get more detailed information about them outside the church. Thank you for your continued support.
8. The Construction of the ALLAMANO CENTRE to build a new block of pastoral offices, hall and parking is on-going. We kindly request you to stop by the tables at the entrances of the church and get detailed information about the project. We also invite you to give your contribution or make a pledge towards the project.
9. The Bible Diary 2018 with daily reflections are now available at the desk outside the church and at the Bookshop.
Communication Committee on Monday 10th at 6.15pm