22 April - 28 April 2018
1. Today, is the World Vocations Sunday. The Universal Church asks for a second Collection for the diocesanSeminaries.
2. Today we are all invited to pay a visit to the Allamano Centre building after the mass. Kindly assemble at the Gazebo and from there you will be guided to walk together to the building.
3. We have started registering for the Pilgrimages to Namugongo, the Ugandan Martyrs Shrine. Please visit the parish office for registration at Kshs. 16,000 per person. Only few places are available.
4. Every Friday of Easter time, instead of praying the Way of the Cross, we invite you to pray the Way of Light. You can get the booklets in the bookshop if you wish to pray it by yourself and with your families. You can join us at the Prayer Garden every Friday at 4pm.
5. A Novena of 9 Saturdays in preparation to the Feast of Our Lady Consolata has started at the evening mass, followed by the rosary and a special reflection. We welcome you for the 3rd day of novena next Saturday. In this occasion, we will pray for all workers and the jobless.
6. Next Sunday 29th, CWA will have their monthly meeting after 9am mass in the Parish Hall. All members are requested to attend.
7. The Bankers group will have their meeting on Sunday 29th April after the 9am mass at the Tent. Registration of the new Members will be done during the meeting.
8. The Junior Youth will have their 3 days’ Formation, Spiritual reflection and Sports from Tuesday 24th to Thursday 26th April. Registration and for more details at the desk at the Gazebo.
9. From 1st May upto 7th June, we will have the pilgrim of the Icon of Our Lady Consolata to the homes from Mondays to Fridays. It is a special occasion to have our Mother visiting our families. Everyday Mass and blessing of the house will take place in the home where the Icon will be. If you would wish the Icon to visit your home, please register in the Parish Office during the week.
10. The Allamano Centre keeps growing. We keep appealing for your prayers and contributions towards the completion of this project. Visit the tables at the gazebo for your contributions and pledges. God bless you!